2098 Teron Trace N.E.
Dacula, GA 30019
Search Patient Library
Find answers and other helpful dental topics in our digital library.
Treatment choices include:
- Root planing and scaling, which is one of the most effective ways to treat gum disease before it becomes severe. You must brush and floss daily after root planing and scaling
- Gingival curettage, which removes the inner lining of the gums if they become damaged or infected
- Splinting, which uses wire to secure loose teeth to one another to make them more stable
- Pocket reduction/flap procedures
- Soft tissue grafts, including: free gingival grafts, which move healthy gum tissue from one part of the mouth to another, and pedical grafts, which shift gums to cover areas where healthy tissue is needed
- Guided tissue regeneration, which places a special lining between the gums and bone. The lining helps bone grow back and helps the gums reattach to the bone
- Crown lengthening
- Cosmetic surgery